Make the transition to senior leadership, and get the skills you need to make decisions that drive value and revenue for your business. In this pathway you will learn how to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems. Discover how to use strategic thinking to guide the direction of their teams and come up with solutions to key business problems. There will also be content on ways to upgrade your critical thinking to avoid deceiving fallacies, spot misleading cognitive biases, craft better arguments, hone judgment, and improve decision-making.
SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS PATHWAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Proven ways in which strategic thinking can be developed
- Effective tips and techniques to strengthen your strategic thinking on an individual and team level
- Examine ways to stimulate dissent and debate to improve your decision making
- Explore the 5 myths of executive decision making using historical examples
- Discover 12 behavioral practices to improve decision making using a 3D thinking framework (hindsight, insight and foresight)
- Deconstruct mental models that poison our leadership potential and learn how thinking differently improves morale, helps to navigate uncertainty and improves employee engagement
WHO IS THIS PATHWAY DESIGNED FOR?
Mid-to-senior level leaders who are looking to strengthen their strategic and critical thinking skills.