Session Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Jefferson Country Club
7271 Jefferson Meadows Drive, Blacklick, OH 43004
Leslie Mulligan is a proven business leader and negotiation expert who has trained around the world with Fortune 500 companies, US federal government agencies, and universities with Watershed Associates’ Best Negotiating Practices® program. She is a much in-demand keynote speaker and workshop facilitator, having worked with clients such as AARP, Apple, Chevron, Emory University, FDA, GSA, Halliburton, KIND Snacks, Intel, NASA, Nike, Novo Nordisk, OMB-Executive Office of the President, Pew Charitable Trusts, Rockwell Collins, SAP, Silicon Valley Leadership Group, US Cellular, US Federal Courts, Volvo, Yale University, and Women in Technology, among others.
Leslie spent 15 years in Silicon Valley before joining Watershed, where she led sales and marketing teams, negotiating with customers and partners to accelerate growth. Leslie’s experience spans diverse roles: marketing, sales, business development, product management, and general management. Most recently, she was the Worldwide Director of Marketing for the Mobile team at the $4B Fortune 500 Company, NVIDIA Corporation. Prior to that, Leslie was VP/GM at Immersion Corporation, and held senior roles at Wind River, Quantum and Raychem Corporations, where she negotiated and crafted innovative business agreements.
Leslie served as an Officer in the USAF early in her career after graduating with a B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Notre Dame. She earned an M.B.A. from the University of West Florida and an M.S. in Applied Mathematics from Harvard University.
- When to persuade and when to negotiate
- Which negotiation strategy: Collaborate, compromise, compete or avoid?
- A simple framework for collaborative negotiations
20% - 5 Critical Assessments before Making or Responding to Offers
45% - Create and Capture Value as You Negotiate
- 3 most common mistakes made on opening offers
- Effective responses to opening offers
- Words that matter: increase your success in negotiations with these power words
- Manage concessions: keys to strategy and creativity
- Tips for a more persuasive negotiator
- 3 things you must do at the end of all negotiations
- Overcome the 2 biggest obstacles to negotiation success
(Pres, Exec & Sr VP)
(VP & Gen'l Mgr)
(Div & Reg. Mgrs)
Adaptability, Creativeness, Communication, Empathy, Interpersonal Relations
Evaluating Alternative Solutions, Developing Specific Plans