The Dynamics of Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Illustrations and examples of how unconscious bias is manifested through the micromessages we send, demonstrating their pervasiveness and power in driving behavior.
- Explore ways our micromessages are sent and interpreted differently across cultural and geographic borders, using examples from every region of the world.
Video Scenario - Case Study
- Identify where, when, and how we engage in micromessaging, with a special emphasis on avoiding workplace MicroInequities and knowing who to address and resolve them when they arise.
- Outlines the differences but only as a point of information and education. Don't Label Me-Learn Me; segment carries the key message that no one should be profiled. Instead, we need to uncover the unique requirements of each individual while treating everyone, equitably.
Skills & Tools for Driving Change
Action Tools to implement the concepts learned in the program, which include:
- T/A/L/K Model
- Synonymous Alternatives
- 10 Prescriptive Actions
- Top 10 MicroAdvantages
- Socratic vs Instructional intervention
- Transactional vs Emotional relationship management
- Don't Label Me, Learn Me